Fahrenheit 451

by Len Neufeld

Episode 2 of Telarium
1984

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
TUID: nongg6knn0zr64

I remember it was impressive....., August 5, 2013
by Marshal Tenner Winter (Truth or Consequences, NM)
What I find interesting is that just yesterday I was discussing this game with a friend and now, the next day, someone else puts it up on the IFDB. That's like, really freaky. Anyway, I remember loving this game as a kid, as I loved the Bradbury novel upon which it is based. I remember it had cool graphics and also, it was not a direct adaptation of the book, but rather a sister-story; that is, a tale of a "Fire-Man" whose story is parallel with that of the protagonist in the novel. If you can find this game, check it out.

If you enjoyed Fahrenheit 451...