Bench
Play online at textadventures.​co.​uk

Bench

by :3

Mystery

Okay you're in town buying groceries and you see a suspiscious man about to drink a strange liquid...what do you do?

By the way, the beginning bit is pretty useless and doesn't have any storyline so sorry about that..it gets better at the end though :D

First Publication Date: October 21, 2013
Development System: quest
IFID: 9B4E1822-FE11-414F-A95F-C629319B84D7
TUID: muz7ldka5cjmerqt

Promising but incomplete, December 15, 2013
by Simon Deimel (Germany)
The style of this story is brief, the paragraphs short, but the plot is promising and made me want to know more about the background of the happenings.
I am not sure if the following statements are spoilers, but I don't think so. I rather think it is something that should be pointed at before starting this interactive fiction. Unfortunately the game ends abruptly without giving an explanation of the events. It ends with a cliffhanger and the writer announces a continuation of the story. I was a bit disappointed, because nothing indicated that this version is not finished, and so I encourage the author to continue.
Note: this rating refers to the incomplete version.

If you enjoyed Bench...

People who like Bench also gave high ratings to these games:

Ka, by Dan Efran
For an Egyptian mummy's soul - or "Ka" - death is but the first step on a puzzling and perilous journey. The second step? Getting out of all those coffins....

The Moonlit Tower, by Yoon Ha Lee

A Brief Introduction To This Game, by Jacques Frechet
A prize-winning entry in the First Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by textadventures.co.uk robot on 21 October 2013 at 11:02am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item