Story file
by David Welbourn

Find the Bed

by Jacob Mianecki

2010

If your reading this you're probaly in a closet. But more importantly, your stuck in a some-what haunted house and I can imagine your tired. Very, very tired. I recommend you find a bed and take a nap, that is, if you can find a bed without a GHOST IN IT! HAHA! But seriously, if you don't find a bed to take a nap in, you're gonna die. So I'd get right on that.

First Publication Date: July 8, 2010
IFID: C34687CD-3A42-4F4B-A055-CA57152CD9CB
TUID: m89r1uudygsasos5

Find the Bed on IFDB

Find the Bed appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for July 2018 by David Welbourn
On Friday, July 6, 2018, I published several new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Many of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 2 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 7 July 2018 at 4:12pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item