The Lost Children (Adrift)
The ADRIFT version of "The Lost Children", by the same author
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

The Lost Children

by Larry Horsfield

Episode 5 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon
1997

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: PAW (Professional Adventure Writer)
TUID: lvwl296k3jcs4vg4

News

Expand all | Add a news item

Buy the right things, December 29, 2017
by Jim Turner (Ireland)
This is about the ADRIFT version. I have played other games in the Alaric Blackmoon series. This is good but not my favourite. Found I was going back to restored games a lot as I kept buying wrong things - you have limited money. Did like the VOCAB command which lists words understood - wish every game had this.

If you enjoyed The Lost Children...

People who like The Lost Children also gave high ratings to these games:

A Runcible Cargo, by Thomas Ferguson
Hokas: "We are under siege by the Guild of Bandits; many Free Adventurers have perished in the assault. They seek after an artifact called the 'Runcible Cargo' they'd believed that Sam Slicker had imported. But Sam never received the...

Nythyhel, by Anthony Collins
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Later remade as "Methyhel".

Best Gopher Ever, by Arthur DiBianca
Help the unfortunate residents of Fairview! (Who are all animals, by the way.) A light puzzle game for all ages.

The Lost Children appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of ADRIFT 5 by Denk
Recently ADRIFT 5 games have become playable on Android devices due to the app Fabularium. In addition you can play ADRIFT 5 games on Windows if you install ADRIFT 5. The following games are in my opinion the best ADRIFT 5 games.

The following polls include votes for The Lost Children:

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

Maintained Hall of Fame / High score list by Denk
Maintained Hall of Fame or high score list is a great idea. Let's list those games where a maintained hall of fame/high score list is accessible, either within the game or online.

Trading and Buying Games by Emily Short
Games where a significant portion of the gameplay involves buying, selling, or trading items, especially if there are tactical advantages associated with different objects and the player has to decide which things to acquire for what...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by <blank> on 17 November 2016 at 6:33am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item