The Lost Children (Adrift)
The ADRIFT version of "The Lost Children", by the same author
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

The Lost Children

by Larry Horsfield

Episode 5 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon
1997

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: PAW (Professional Adventure Writer)
TUID: lvwl296k3jcs4vg4

News

Expand all | Add a news item

Buy the right things, December 29, 2017
by Jim Turner (UK)
This is about the ADRIFT version. I have played other games in the Alaric Blackmoon series. This is good but not my favourite. Found I was going back to restored games a lot as I kept buying wrong things - you have limited money. Did like the VOCAB command which lists words understood - wish every game had this.

If you enjoyed The Lost Children...

People who like The Lost Children also gave high ratings to these games:

Captain Verdeterre's Plunder, by Ryan Veeder
You should carry the bag. I'm more of a delegator.

The Owl Consults, by Thomas Mack, Nick Mathewson, and Cidney Hamilton
Once you've established yourself as the ruler of the crime world (and, eventually, the literal world), the only challenge left is helping out the next generation of supervillains---for a suitable fee, of course.

Blue Lacuna, by Aaron A. Reed
You have always been different. One in a trillion have your gift, your curse: to move between worlds, never settling, always alone. To Wayfare. Yet there are others like you, and something stronger than coincidence binds you together,...

The Lost Children appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of ADRIFT 5 by Denk
Unlike ADRIFT 4, ADRIFT 5 games require installation of ADRIFT 5 to be played (Gargoyle cannot play ADRIFT 5 games), which may explain the low number of reviews of ADRIFT 5 games. The following games are in my opinion the best ADRIFT 5...

The following polls include votes for The Lost Children:

Maintained Hall of Fame / High score list by Denk
Maintained Hall of Fame or high score list is a great idea. Let's list those games where a maintained hall of fame/high score list is accessible, either within the game or online.

Trading and Buying Games by Emily Short
Games where a significant portion of the gameplay involves buying, selling, or trading items, especially if there are tactical advantages associated with different objects and the player has to decide which things to acquire for what...

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by <blank> on 17 November 2016 at 6:33am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item