The Lost Children (Adrift)
The ADRIFT version of "The Lost Children", by the same author
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.

The Lost Children

by Larry Horsfield

Episode 5 of The Adventures of Alaric Blackmoon
1997

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
Development System: PAW (Professional Adventure Writer)
TUID: lvwl296k3jcs4vg4

News

Expand all | Add a news item

Buy the right things, December 29, 2017
by Jim Turner (Ireland)
This is about the ADRIFT version. I have played other games in the Alaric Blackmoon series. This is good but not my favourite. Found I was going back to restored games a lot as I kept buying wrong things - you have limited money. Did like the VOCAB command which lists words understood - wish every game had this.

If you enjoyed The Lost Children...

People who like The Lost Children also gave high ratings to these games:

Return to Zork: Another Story, by Stefano Canali

Son of Camelot, by Finn RosenlÝv
Average member rating: (1 rating)
This is the third chapter in my trilogy of Camelot. Like the others, although there is a thread through them, this chapter too is made as a separate adventure and can be played without knowledge of earlier chapters. After your father...

The Shadow in the Cathedral, by Ian Finley and Jon Ingold
When the monks took me, aged six months, into their care, they named me Wren. Maybe because I was small, insignificant, and happy to eat any crumbs they threw my way. But these days I'm Wren, 2nd Assistant Clock Polisher; and that's a...

The Lost Children appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Best of ADRIFT 5 by Denk
The following games are in my opinion the best ADRIFT 5 games.

The following polls include votes for The Lost Children:

Maintained Hall of Fame / High score list by Denk
Maintained Hall of Fame or high score list is a great idea. Let's list those games where a maintained hall of fame/high score list is accessible, either within the game or online.

Trading and Buying Games by Emily Short
Games where a significant portion of the gameplay involves buying, selling, or trading items, especially if there are tactical advantages associated with different objects and the player has to decide which things to acquire for what...

Games with maps... by Xionix
I started playing Counterfeit Monkey, and I notice a good map is a way for us newbies to get into the game more easy. And I hate to draw so, are any other games that got a in-game map? It can be any genre.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by <blank> on 17 November 2016 at 6:33am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item