Beautiful Frog

Please enjoy this frog.

First Publication Date: April 22, 2015
TUID: ka750dp4k3fo3hwp

Alright, you got me, May 10, 2016
I gotta say I love frogs. They're cool animals. They carry about themselves this disposition that gives me the impression of unspoken stoic wisdom, except maybe when they start screaming in fear/pain. Eventually I decided to search up "frog" on IFDB and that's how I found Beautiful Frog.

I must say I like Porpentine's humour. I've always been a fan of absurdity, and Beautiful Frog definitely gets absurd.

That said, there's not a whole lot here. I guess there doesn't need to be a whole lot here, though. It's a goofy game that's worth a few playthroughs, and I say that as someone who develops a rash whenever they so much as hear the word "Twine".

If you enjoyed Beautiful Frog...

People who like Beautiful Frog also gave high ratings to these games:

Join This Cult!, by ClickHole
It’s a quiet morning, and you’re sitting alone in your small house.

End Boss, by Nick Keirle
A hypertext game about choice. Contains: violence, distressing imagery, optional body horror, mild peril. Made entirely of words.

The Role of Music in Your Life, by Five Dials
What is it? It's a questionnaire. But don't ask too many questions. The subject is music. That's about all you need to know.

Beautiful Frog appears in the following Recommended Lists:

vv's comfort food IF by verityvirtue
Like it says on the tin. I hope these give you a measure of comfort as well.

The following polls include votes for Beautiful Frog:

Games with Toys by IFforL2
I want to distinguish four IF game elements: Puzzles require the player to find a solution to a problem in the narrative. If she can't find a solution, she's stuck. Branching allows the player to steer the plot of the narrative....

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 19 February 2016 at 10:21pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item