Beautiful Frog

Please enjoy this frog.

First Publication Date: April 22, 2015
TUID: ka750dp4k3fo3hwp

Alright, you got me, May 10, 2016
I gotta say I love frogs. They're cool animals. They carry about themselves this disposition that gives me the impression of unspoken stoic wisdom, except maybe when they start screaming in fear/pain. Eventually I decided to search up "frog" on IFDB and that's how I found Beautiful Frog.

I must say I like Porpentine's humour. I've always been a fan of absurdity, and Beautiful Frog definitely gets absurd.

That said, there's not a whole lot here. I guess there doesn't need to be a whole lot here, though. It's a goofy game that's worth a few playthroughs, and I say that as someone who develops a rash whenever they so much as hear the word "Twine".

If you enjoyed Beautiful Frog...

People who like Beautiful Frog also gave high ratings to these games:

Youíre Tiny People. Can You Open The Fridge And Get The Lemon?, by ClickHole
The world is a big place, and today is a huge time.

Crossroads, by Cat Manning
They say it's death to seek the witch. For you, it's worth the risk. Venture in to the forest in search of relief, but remember that magic is rarely straightforward. A short psychological game about self-knowledge and its price. Content...

Tangaroa Deep, by Astrid Dalmady
We know more about space than we do about the ocean. Isnít it time to start changing that? Released for the 2016 Spring Thing

Beautiful Frog appears in the following Recommended Lists:

vv's comfort food IF by verityvirtue
Like it says on the tin. I hope these give you a measure of comfort as well.

The following polls include votes for Beautiful Frog:

Games with Toys by IFforL2
I want to distinguish four IF game elements: Puzzles require the player to find a solution to a problem in the narrative. If she can't find a solution, she's stuck. Branching allows the player to steer the plot of the narrative....

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 19 February 2016 at 10:21pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item