Beautiful Frog

Please enjoy this frog.

First Publication Date: April 22, 2015
TUID: ka750dp4k3fo3hwp

Alright, you got me, May 10, 2016
I gotta say I love frogs. They're cool animals. They carry about themselves this disposition that gives me the impression of unspoken stoic wisdom, except maybe when they start screaming in fear/pain. Eventually I decided to search up "frog" on IFDB and that's how I found Beautiful Frog.

I must say I like Porpentine's humour. I've always been a fan of absurdity, and Beautiful Frog definitely gets absurd.

That said, there's not a whole lot here. I guess there doesn't need to be a whole lot here, though. It's a goofy game that's worth a few playthroughs, and I say that as someone who develops a rash whenever they so much as hear the word "Twine".

If you enjoyed Beautiful Frog...

People who like Beautiful Frog also gave high ratings to these games:

Escape from the Crazy Place, by J. J. Guest and friends
You've been locked in a padded cell for no obvious reason with only a deranged hamburger-eating clown for company. The cell doesn't even have a door. So begins an adventure that will take you to many places including custard-filled...

Creatures Such As We, by Lynnea Glasser
A dating sim about how humanity connects through art, even out in the vastness of space.

ULTRA BUSINESS TYCOON III, by Porpentine
Iíve finally finished porting and cracking an old edutainment game from the 90′s. Please enjoy.

Beautiful Frog appears in the following Recommended Lists:

vv's comfort food IF by verityvirtue
Like it says on the tin. I hope these give you a measure of comfort as well.

The following polls include votes for Beautiful Frog:

Games with Toys by IFforL2
I want to distinguish four IF game elements: Puzzles require the player to find a solution to a problem in the narrative. If she can't find a solution, she's stuck. Branching allows the player to steer the plot of the narrative....

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 19 February 2016 at 10:21pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item