Beautiful Frog

Please enjoy this frog.

First Publication Date: April 22, 2015
TUID: ka750dp4k3fo3hwp

Alright, you got me, May 10, 2016
I gotta say I love frogs. They're cool animals. They carry about themselves this disposition that gives me the impression of unspoken stoic wisdom, except maybe when they start screaming in fear/pain. Eventually I decided to search up "frog" on IFDB and that's how I found Beautiful Frog.

I must say I like Porpentine's humour. I've always been a fan of absurdity, and Beautiful Frog definitely gets absurd.

That said, there's not a whole lot here. I guess there doesn't need to be a whole lot here, though. It's a goofy game that's worth a few playthroughs, and I say that as someone who develops a rash whenever they so much as hear the word "Twine".

If you enjoyed Beautiful Frog...

People who like Beautiful Frog also gave high ratings to these games:

Join This Cult!, by ClickHole
It’s a quiet morning, and you’re sitting alone in your small house.

Star Court, by Anna Anthropy
The laser gavel pounds. The Robailiff boots up. Somewhere, a gong sounds. STAR COURT is now in session. (Inspired by the Mac game Kangaroo Court.)

DJ This Party, by ClickHole
It's Friday night. You are DJ Musik, the best beats man in all of Europe. You heard the people of Las Vegas yearned for you, so you have taken a limo here from Prague. You pull up to Club Jenga, the city's hottest dance bunker, where you...

Beautiful Frog appears in the following Recommended Lists:

vv's comfort food IF by verityvirtue
Like it says on the tin. I hope these give you a measure of comfort as well.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 19 February 2016 at 10:21pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item