Dark as Blood

by Masha Lepire and Eugene Fasano

Role Playing

Dark as Blood is a short, text-based horror game inspired by Slavic folklore by Masha Lepire and Eugene Fasano.

Close the sidebar, put on headphones, and make the game full screen for a more immersive experience.

This game was supported by our wonderful patrons Shaded Areas Entertainment, Lauren Careccia, Masha Vasilchikova, Jon Bash, Brandon Nelson, Michelle, and Ivan Lychkov.

First Publication Date: August 29, 2017
TUID: j2nbce6we3hgrywe

Don't ignore the "minimize the sidebar" instruction., September 12, 2017
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)
I got stuck because there was a link that was in text that ran off the side of the screen and I had to minimize the sidebar so it would show up. Perhaps it's my display settings (large TV, low rez, bigger letters?)

Very nicely-styled Sugarcube (I assume due to the save controls, but you won't need to save) Twine with atmospheric sound. Short mood piece.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by verityvirtue on 11 September 2017 at 9:22pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item