AlethiCorp

- gnarp, January 29, 2018

- verityvirtue (London), August 25, 2016

- Denk, April 27, 2016

Interesting faux-work-from-home-site about subversives, February 3, 2016

This game seemed huge at first, so I was worried, but it got fastee over time. Altogether about 2 hours play time at most.

You 'sign up' to work with a company who investigates subversives. Yojreadreports and make recommendations. Weird stuff creeps in.

My ending was funny and enjoyable. The game is a good satire of office life.

Replay value seems low, as you can't save anywhere, so you have to replay a lot.

I enjoyed this game.

- Floating Info, November 16, 2014

- vaporware (California), November 16, 2014

- Edward Lacey (Oxford, England), November 16, 2014

Technically Well-Done Game, November 16, 2014

by Daemon Pyrate ( Optional. For example, "San Diego, California," "Barcelona, Spain")
The faux future website gimmick is cute and it works really well. Unfortunately, it has really really really terrible background textures. I couldn't read anything without blocking them out with AdBlock.

The outsourced surveillance idea was good, but it the dialogue is far too 2014 to work forty years in the future. Burgess knew all about that when he wrote Clockwork Orange. It also grates on the nerves.

"CÚdric: Did you just say oh-em-gee out loud?"

That's just bad. Reading this awful dialogue was tiresome and the game quickly got boring-- to the point where I was flagging and deleting stuff randomly like Yossarian in Catch-22. That being said, this line broke me up: "I dated a computer scientist once. Never again."

- BlitzWithGuns, November 16, 2014