Ectocomp games
Complete collection of all Ectocomp entries, including the Ectocomp2014.​zip containing this game.
Carriage Returns
Play on the web

Carriage Returns

by David Good profile

"Carriage Returns" is David Good's entry in the Ectocomp 2014 Halloween-themed speedIF competition.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2014
License: Creative Commons
IFID: 11F03EB2-106C-4DFD-B53B-D994744F86C2
TUID: iksbtn1l4wpryu7

15th Place - EctoComp 2014

A short, underimplemented but funny horror game, July 16, 2017
In this short ectocomp game, you have to buy a newspaper and go into a diner, where events soon unfold in a dangerous way.

I had a lot of trouble figuring out what to do, so I had to textdump the game, but once I found the ending, I thought it was humorous. It definitely could use some more synonyms, though.

This is version 7 of this page, edited by duodave on 15 November 2014 at 9:48pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item