Alice Aforethought

by Hanon Ondricek profile

Surreal

I need your help. I mean, you're the one who is supposed to talk me out of things before I do anything stupid.

Time has stopped moving, and that might turn out to have been my fault. I didn't mean to do it. You must believe me. I'll prove it to you if you help me fix this. There are other people who might be able to help us.

Unfortunately, they are all mad.

First Publication Date: October 1, 2017
Development System: AXMA Story Maker
TUID: i9hkuf3a485h657k

12th Place - 23rd Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2017)

One of the best puzzly web games out there. Surreal Alice., November 16, 2017
Related reviews: about 2 hours
I beta tested this game.

This is an intense puzzle game, and it has some small graphics, background sounds/music, and timed responses.

This is a tricky, tricky puzzle game. You have to redeem yourself after destroying your father's pocket watch. The game sends you on a journey with several axes: time, space, size, etc.

I like it quite a bit, even writing down a walkthrough for it.

I only give it 4 stars because timed text delays drive me crazy. But not everyone may feel that way.

If you enjoyed Alice Aforethought...

People who like Alice Aforethought also gave high ratings to these games:

Crocodracula: What Happened to Calvin, by Ryan Veeder
Based on the 90s children's horror soap opera.

The Wizard Sniffer, by Buster Hudson
You were recently acquired by the brave Ser Leonhart and his squire to sniff out the evil shapeshifting wizard. Unfortunately, you are not a wizard sniffer (if such a thing even exists). As far as you can tell, you are an ordinary pig. A...

Antropology, by Oreolek
** On benefits of speech. ** A micro abstract interactive text piece, about one minute long.

This is version 9 of this page, edited by Hanon Ondricek on 16 November 2017 at 9:22am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item