SpeedIF08.zip

by Christopher Huang

2000

IFID: ZCODE-1-000115-7A31
TUID: i0pm45fnkxt8totr

The virgin adventurer might be tempted to look for meaning in this work of SpeedIF. After all, we have physics and meta-physics. We have complicated experiments designed to reverse the flow of time. We have food. Alas, no. The only meaning is that there is not, and can never be a meaning in SpeedIF.
-- Jonathan "Skip" Rosebaugh

Logical game with a simple puzzle, March 7, 2017
by Audiart (Davis, CA)
One of the more coherent in a series of Pantsless in Seattle in-joke games, this game delivers its punchline while also allowing you to intuitively solve a simple yet corny puzzle. This game is more playable, yet somehow duller due to its logical nature, than the other entries.

A Freak Accident Leaves Seattle Pantsless on IFDB

The following polls include votes for A Freak Accident Leaves Seattle Pantsless:

Silly Games by Charlie Marcou
I find that I enjoy the more silly interactive fiction rather than more serious interactive fiction. So that's what this poll is for.

Best IF Titles by Fredrik
No doubt you have played some great games with great titles, or been disappointed to find games with great titles that did not hold up to expectations. What are the best titles of IF? They can be funny, elegant, evocative, or whatever...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Edward Lacey on 24 September 2013 at 2:40pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item