Shade

- RAmarl, May 9, 2018

- csitrin, April 16, 2018

- Stas, April 14, 2018

Very good game. Clever!, March 14, 2018
Don't want to spoil anything, but don't let the "one room" keep you from playing this charming game. Puzzles were great, imagery was spot on.

Unusual with a compelling, well-paced narrative, March 14, 2018
When it said one room, my expectations weren't high; they were surpassed in spades. I loved almost everything about this. The descriptions were great with some subtle humour thrown in, without being tiringly verbose. Most things gave a response, and generally a very good one, (though there were a few situations where half a dozen things are mentioned and weren't understood - could easily be tightened up, but didn't detract).
The problems aren't challenging and normally that would put me off but the unusual nature of this game and the beautiful, well paced unfolding of the narrative was compelling so that, as with all well-crafted fiction, I couldn't put it down.
I would reccommend spending a pleasant hour or two with an ice-cold beer/water, feet up on the sofa, music/radio playing gently in the background and lose yourself in this great little adventure!
I certainly did.

A one room vignette, March 10, 2018
by f-a
As other reviewers stated, very difficult to talk about this game without spoilering anything. I will say it is an interesting experiment, puzzles were mostly boring/uninteresting and drags a bit too long for my taste.

Play it with ~1h to kill and an open mind. If you get stuck, just read a transcript.

- Havner, January 30, 2018

- Smidge, July 7, 2017

- sipral, June 8, 2017

- ly2000, June 3, 2017

- Cory Roush (Ohio), June 3, 2017

Previous | << 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >> | Next | Show All | Return to game's main page