Itch.io version

Rites of a Mailmare

by Owlor profile

Part of The Saints of Horses

You are a Mailmare, delivering letters across the Lucidious Archipelago. Using the art of Oneiromancy you can remove the obstacles that stand in your way.

The game sends you on a randomized journey across an ocean inhabited by strange sea creatures and apparitions.

License: Creative Commons
TUID: hqgmpzhvh3erow9y

News

Expand all | Add a news item

A highly illustrated exploration game centered on a mail-delivering pony, June 10, 2016
This is a mid-length Twine game with large illustrations on each page.

You play as a pony sailing an ocean, delivering mail everywhere you go. You meet a variety of NPCS, encounter environmental effects, and so on.

The first time I played, I visited many different locations, none repeated, and relatively quickly found an imaginative and fun battle involving kinds of mail

My second playthrough, I encountered a lot of repeated locales and content, and it took a while to find the battle.

I would rate my first experience as a 4-star experience, and my second playthrough as a 3-star experience. Averaging and rounding up gives 4.

A good photo album, February 11, 2016
An unusual example of a Twine game which has good points, Rites of a Mailmare is little more than an excuse to show off some pictures. They are well drawn.

Although it should be a 2/5 by normal standards, it a 5/5 by Twine standards, hence the rating.

If you enjoyed Rites of a Mailmare...