Game File

The Day time stood still

by Marius Müller profile

Part of The Alex and Paul Series

Dear Abbie,
I have a problem with my marriage and I don't know what to do. My husband Paul and I had our troubles in the past, but now he is possessed by the spirit of his evil Uncle Wally, while the forest around us is literally burning. We were on our way to the time machine with Dr. Elbe when things got a little dicey.
Please write back ASAP,
Love your column, Alex

First Publication Date: January 3, 2016
IFID: 87F81CC4-0472-4EDD-A057-CB74CEA9D74B
TUID: gwaxb5l94cv7lqn

Winner - The Neinth annual New Year's Minicomp

If you enjoyed The Day time stood still...

People who like The Day time stood still also gave high ratings to these games:

Fingertips: What's That Blue Thing Doing Here?, by Ruth Alfasso
Each step of this one-move game takes you into an entirely different, very short, story. Often, there's a blue thing. What's it doing here?

Cheeseshop, by David Welbourn
An interactive re-creation of Monty Python’s Cheeseshop sketch, where you try to buy some cheese.

See the Constellation, by ed blair
no puzzles, just star-gazing.

The following polls include votes for The Day time stood still:

Great game sequels by Teaspoon
Whilst writing a review of "All Alone", Joey Jones's sequel to his game "If I Wasn't Shy", I became curious - how many examples of sequels are there in IF? Preferably good ones.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Marius Müller on 21 January 2016 at 8:39am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item