Game File

The Day time stood still

by Marius Müller profile

Part of The Alex and Paul Series

Dear Abbie,
I have a problem with my marriage and I don't know what to do. My husband Paul and I had our troubles in the past, but now he is possessed by the spirit of his evil Uncle Wally, while the forest around us is literally burning. We were on our way to the time machine with Dr. Elbe when things got a little dicey.
Please write back ASAP,
Love your column, Alex

First Publication Date: January 3, 2016
IFID: 87F81CC4-0472-4EDD-A057-CB74CEA9D74B
TUID: gwaxb5l94cv7lqn

Winner - The Neinth annual New Year's Minicomp

If you enjoyed The Day time stood still...

People who like The Day time stood still also gave high ratings to these games:

climbing 208 feet up the ruin wall, by Porpentine
-OVER 207 FEET -MORE THAN 1,000,000 PROCEDURALLY GENERATED VINES -REALISTIC WEATHER SYSTEM -LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A “CLIMB”-INAL INVESTIGATION

Superluminal Vagrant Twin, by C.E.J. Pacian
A text-only space sim. Ply the spaceways. Make five million credits. Buy back your twin. (Superluminal Vagrant Twin is a shallow but broad exploration game.)

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams and Steve Meretzky
Don't Panic! Relax, because everything you need to know about playing The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is contained in the pages of this manual. In this story, you will be Arthur Dent, a rather ordinary earth creature who gets swept...

The following polls include votes for The Day time stood still:

Great game sequels by Teaspoon
Whilst writing a review of "All Alone", Joey Jones's sequel to his game "If I Wasn't Shy", I became curious - how many examples of sequels are there in IF? Preferably good ones.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Marius Müller on 21 January 2016 at 8:39am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item