Game File

The Day time stood still

by Marius Müller profile

Episode 9 of The Alex and Paul Series

Dear Abbie,
I have a problem with my marriage and I don't know what to do. My husband Paul and I had our troubles in the past, but now he is possessed by the spirit of his evil Uncle Wally, while the forest around us is literally burning. We were on our way to the time machine with Dr. Elbe when things got a little dicey.
Please write back ASAP,
Love your column, Alex

First Publication Date: January 3, 2016
IFID: 87F81CC4-0472-4EDD-A057-CB74CEA9D74B
TUID: gwaxb5l94cv7lqn

Winner - The Neinth annual New Year's Minicomp

If you enjoyed The Day time stood still...

People who like The Day time stood still also gave high ratings to these games:

Curses!, by Graham Nelson
"As "Curses" opens, you're hunting about in the attic of your family home, looking for a tatty old map of Paris (you're going on holiday tomorrow) and generally trying to avoid all the packing. Aunt Jemima is potting daisies and sulking;...

Zork I, by Marc Blank and Dave Lebling
Many strange tales have been told of the fabulous treasure, exotic creatures, and diabolical puzzles in the Great Underground Empire. As an aspiring adventurer, you will undoubtedly want to locate these treasures and deposit them in your...

Tea and Toast, by Matt Weiner (as Maria del Pangolin)

The following polls include votes for The Day time stood still:

Great game sequels by Teaspoon
Whilst writing a review of "All Alone", Joey Jones's sequel to his game "If I Wasn't Shy", I became curious - how many examples of sequels are there in IF? Preferably good ones.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 8 March 2018 at 1:44am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item