Have you played this game?You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.
Playlists and Wishlists
RSS FeedsNew member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page
About the StoryStep into the cockpit of a giant robot in an interstellar civil war! Customize your mecha to duel against enemy pilots with "monosaber" plasma swords. Find glory, disgrace, and even love.
"Mecha Ace" is a thrilling interactive sci-fi novel by Paul Wang, where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Who will you be, pilot? Hero, villain, or renegade? Will you lead a unit of elite pilots to victory? Defeat your enemies with skill, cunning, determination, or heavy firepower? Fight for glory, for power, or for an enduring peace?
• A 230,000-word story of conflict, love, and sacrifice, set in the midst of an interstellar war between Earth and its colonies.
• Customise and pilot your Combat Armature: your very own 20 meter tall mecha.
• Defend the innocent as a valiant hero, or revel in your enemies' deaths as a violent sadist.
• Turn your comrades into friends, enemies, or even lovers.
• Discover the history, politics, and technologies of the Interstellar Era, an original sci-fi setting.
• Decide the fate of humanity: a new order? An enduring peace? Or everlasting war?
If you enjoyed Mecha Ace...
Related GamesPeople who like Mecha Ace also gave high ratings to these games:
|Taco Fiction, by Ryan Veeder|
Average member rating: (73 ratings)
Taco Fiction is a game about crime.
|Moon-Shaped, by Jason Ermer|
Average member rating: (29 ratings)
|De Baron, by Victor Gijsbers|
Average member rating: (134 ratings)
Recommended ListsMecha Ace appears in the following Recommended Lists:
This is version 3 of this page, edited by Cataphrak on 23 June 2015 at 12:54am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item