Zip containing all the game files

Ragnarok: Twilight of the Gods

by Admiral Jota profile

2011

Late night movie night at your place! It’s two AM, your friends are here, the DVD is already in the machine, and you’re ready to watch. Or are you?

First Publication Date: December 31, 2011
TUID: g6h1glu4zeds6sec

Entrant - The penultimate not numbered Speed IF

Short and funny IF diversion, January 28, 2015
by besmaller (Portland, OR)
I really enjoyed Lost Pig, so I thought Id try one of Admiral Jota's other games. This one was an entry in "The penultimate not numbered Speed IF", which appears to have the rules of - no real rules, just spend 2 hours making a good IF game. This is a pretty impressive result, in my opinion. Decent humor, good overall response to most of the things I could think of doing. It was an enjoyable 20 minutes of gameplay. I'm interested in more work by this author.

If you enjoyed Ragnarok: Twilight of the Gods ...

People who like Ragnarok: Twilight of the Gods also gave high ratings to these games:

A Beauty Cold and Austere, by Mike Spivey
Average member rating: (1 rating)
That survey course in conceptual mathematics seemed like a good idea at the start of the term - no graded homework, no midterm exams - just an oral final at the end. But now that final is tomorrow morning. After months of procrastination...

Candlesmoke, by Caelyn Sandel and Carolyn VanEseltine
Entry in EctoComp 2014.

Absence of Law, by mathbrush
Excuse me, can you help me? Yes, you, browsing IFDB games! I need your assistance, but I don't have long. There's so much going on: remote surveillance, unauthorized cloning, forgotten languages, robots playing poker. It's time to take...

The following polls include votes for Ragnarok: Twilight of the Gods :

Speed IFs that are awesome by trojo
Expectations for Speed-IFs are generally low, but sometimes games written as Speed-IFs are in fact awesome-- not just "awesome for a Speed IF" but truly worthwhile. List some favorites here.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Marius Müller on 16 January 2012 at 1:29pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item