Play online
The Sentence Editor (Full)

The Sentence Editor: Blogging Is Hard

by roboman profile

You're a well-known blogger in the country. You're almost 40, the member of the boomerang generation. You fight against parental oppression, which says: "The only thing you can do is editing sentences. But unfortunately you're a liar."

TUID: fyw49ot0lld0zoto

Entrant - Introcomp 2017

From the Author

Users manual to TSE: It is the first time, when I write about my own game. It was an IntroComp entry, not a winner one, but honorable mentioned. I hesitated if I should finish it or not. I decided to finish it, beacause the events in my life. The game is as autobiographic as it can be. The intro part is about character generating (is the protagonist male, or female, consumed alcohol, or not). The story itself a very narrow one. There is a painter guy, who is ... too bad. Since it is autobiographic, it can be turned easily to some kind of revenge fantasy. Anyway I would also used the word: black comedy for it. There are 5 endings: 1 bad, and 4 good in certain sense. The intro part was lectured, but the game itself entirely shows the signs of my type of use of English, which can be horrible. The game was partly motivated by the 50$ prize for honorable mentioned games, get new inspiration by a curious foto, and a collegue of mine. I call him English, due to the similarity with the character played by Rowan Atkinson in Johnny English, and because of his language talent, which is much lower than mine - imagine this - despite of his college degree.

This is version 7 of this page, edited by roboman on 9 September 2017 at 2:54am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item