available via www.​gb64.​com

STARFLIGHT: A Cosmic Adventure

by Chris Lampton

1993

They told you that star flight would be difficult. They told you and you believed them...sort of.

What they hadn't told you was how grueling cold sleep could be, how the months and years of your flight would be filled with endless nightmares, countless replays of every terrible thing that had happened to you in a lifetime of terrible Things. When the instructions finally arrived from the ship's computer telling the cold sleep Machinery to revive you for the final phase of your flight, you were grateful.

what you didn't realize, even as you stumbled groggily from the narrow sleep chamber into the pilot's cabin of the Starflyer Ganymede, was that the most nightmarish part of your mission was yet to come...and that you would face it fully awake.

License: Commercial (Out of Print)
TUID: ftyrc7dmm244mth

If you enjoyed STARFLIGHT: A Cosmic Adventure...

People who like STARFLIGHT: A Cosmic Adventure also gave high ratings to these games:

The Shadow in the Cathedral, by Ian Finley and Jon Ingold
When the monks took me, aged six months, into their care, they named me Wren. Maybe because I was small, insignificant, and happy to eat any crumbs they threw my way. But these days I'm Wren, 2nd Assistant Clock Polisher; and that's a...

På loftet sidder nissen, by Thomas Bøvith
Average member rating: (1 rating)
As the resident house elf (nisse) you are getting impatient waiting for the family of the house to serve you your traditional rice porridge. Tonight it is Christmas Eve and therefore it is high time you remind the humans of your...

The Blind House, by Amanda Allen
I scarcely know the woman at my side. I don't even know why she was the one I turned to. I can only hope that we haven't been followed, that she won't ask too many questions. The only choice left to me now is to trust her.

The following polls include votes for STARFLIGHT: A Cosmic Adventure:

Your favorite homebrew parser by MathBrush
Homebrew games don't get a lot of love here, but some of them are pretty good. What is your favorite homebrew game?

Best sci-fi games by Ant-Fan
I'm looking for games from the sci-fi genre. I would prefer classic-style games, even if they're not classics (such as 'Across The Stars') because one of my all-time favorites is Planetfall, but really, anything goes.

Solved without Hints by joncgoodwin
I'm very interested in hearing truthful accounts of at least somewhat difficult games (or games that don't solve themselves at least) solved completely without recourse to hints, walkthroughs, etc.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Denk on 13 December 2016 at 10:09am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item