The Devil in the Details

by Jerry Ford profile

Fantasy | Slice of life

Go to the game's main page

Decent, but has an unfortenate bug, April 19, 2017
Currently after you go to sleep the phone will vanish. I tried it two times, with both male and female characters, each time putting the phone in a different location before going to sleep, but in both cases the phone was not where I left it, or anywhere in the apartment for that matter. This was the version accessed by clicking the play online button, in case that matters. I checked for hints, and there were none, and it wouldn't let me leave without the phone. This was in the upgraded apartment.

Otherwise, seems decent from the small part of it I have managed to get through.

Comments on this review

Previous | << 1 >> | Next

Jerry Ford, April 19, 2017 - Reply
Nathaniel:

The phone is there. You just haven't looked in the right place yet.

The game does include a collection of hints that should lead you to it if you really can't find it. After you get out of bed, enter hint on the command line and then hint again. That should open a hints popup window with a progression of clues that should tell you were to find it.

If you really can't get any further, (Spoiler - click to show)look under the bed.

Jerry
zeartless, April 19, 2017 (updated April 20, 2017) - Reply
Have you looked everywhere the phone might have fallen?

You can also keep it safe by (Spoiler - click to show)putting it in your pocket. To stop the clothes disappearing overnight you can put them on the night stand.
Nathaniel, April 19, 2017 - Reply
I looked everywhere possible. Also, tried putting it in the left pocket, and it was not in the left pocket when I awoke. Similarly with the night stand and the floor.
Previous | << 1 >> | Next