enigma.z5

ZCODE-30-030205-4459
ZCODE-37-131016-CB0D
TUID: eqjb26w3sqnt9ezx

If you enjoyed Enigma...

People who like Enigma also gave high ratings to these games:

Niney, by Daniel Spitz
Explore the nature of relationships and identity on a weird train. Author's Comment: "We all ask ourselves, "Who am I?" One of the ways we try to answer this question is by examining the effects we have on other people. We look at our...

climbing 208 feet up the ruin wall, by Porpentine
-OVER 207 FEET -MORE THAN 1,000,000 PROCEDURALLY GENERATED VINES -REALISTIC WEATHER SYSTEM -LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A “CLIMB”-INAL INVESTIGATION

Discernment, by Emily Short, Failbetter Games
Average member rating: (1 rating)
The stolen soul of Salome. An exclusive Ladybones Salon where devils compare their collections. A man with a cosmogone birthmark. Explore the trade in high-end souls and meet a Discerning Deviless in this story of love and infernal...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Gyrev on 18 July 2014 at 9:39am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item