Monsters
Download at textadventures.​co.​uk
Play online at textadventures.​co.​uk

Monsters

by Magic Orange

You wake up alone in a house with no memory of how you got there or what is going on. Upon venturing outside you find a hellish new world where everything you do is a fight for survival.

This is only the first part of the game and I plan to continue it. This is my first game so it my be a little short. I'm still getting the feel for making these.

First Publication Date: May 25, 2013
Development System: quest
IFID: 00EDB101-97FB-43D9-8CC8-C4ED5A23B0F6
TUID: eniz1i3tehmq7zyz

Bog standard zombie game, March 17, 2015
by Victor Gijsbers (The Netherlands)
Raise your hand if you have ever played a game with this premise: "Almost everybody in the world has turned into zombies. You have to search for weapons, defend yourself against attacking hordes, and meet up with some other survivors because there might be strength in numbers ... if you can trust them."

Now raise your hand if you've lost count of how many games with that premise you have played.

Right. I wonder why people want to remake the same game over and over again. Surely it is more fun to write something with at least some originality? But here we have another bog standard zombie game. It is not helped by bad spelling and writing, by having little content, and by having few if any meaningful choices. Best avoided.

If you enjoyed Monsters...