Dolores and the Cave

by Magda Knight

COME INTO THE CAVE, DOLORES. NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENED IN A CAVE.

Welcome. You have your team, your caving gear, your equipment. You're all set to descend into a previously unexplored cave - the find of a lifetime. But as you abseil down you hear the rumble of a cave-in, and that's the last thing you remember.

Then a voice starts talking to you in the dark...

***

Dolores and the Cave is a ten-minute horror game with nine different endings to explore.

Don't worry, Dolores.

Everything will be just fine.

First Publication Date: February 9, 2018
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
IFID: 97C4DC85-4338-428F-8289-4BBB8F57B910
TUID: ek59b8gabydiv51l

NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENED IN A CAVE, February 14, 2018
The atmosphere is really creepy and memorable. I especially enjoyed the strong voice of the antagonist. The interactions between them and the protagonist were really fun.

There's one memorable and creepy villain down in that hole!, February 12, 2018
by Danielle (The Wild West)
The dialogue is on point, and a variety of replies are offered. And as a bonus, the game's beautifully formatted.
If you like your horror on the tense, bad-choice-worse-choice Freaky McCreeperson side, you'll get a kick out of this.

A branching horror story in a cave with a challenging puzzle, February 26, 2018
This was an interesting game.

You find yourself in a cave in a branching sort of exploration/conversation.

On my first play through, I ended it fairly quickly, and I wasn't too impressed. It seemed like a faintly cheesy sort of Halloween story.

But on my second play through, I encountered much more text, and the game became much more developed, with compelling issues and questions together with a nice puzzle.

Overall, I recommend it for fans of horror.

If you enjoyed Dolores and the Cave...