Zip containing all the Comp games
This is a pseudo-format used to represent download adviser records that apply to multiple formats. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Finish your Foe!

by Oliver Frank

The afternoon sun burns hot even with the wind rushing through your hair. Catching a quick glance of your reflection in your sword, you quickly return your attention to the important matter at hand - your foe. It has been a long battle, but now the advantage is yours. It is time to make the decisive move, and to

First Publication Date: January 6, 2018
License: Creative Commons
IFID: 3837A650-C4D7-11E7-9489-940C6DB53DE0
TUID: dpipgh76mcviz244

Winner - Eleventh Hour New Year's Minicomp

A fantasy one-move game about combat with an ancient vampire, February 3, 2018
This game was part of the New Year's minicomp. I was pleased to see that it's a puzzly one-move game, and that the formatting was done well.

The setting is fairly standard fantasy, but it helps establish the setting quickly. You are a sort of paladin facing a 'Red Queen' vampire.

I'm very much into D&D inspired games, and one-move games. But some very basic things were not implemented, like 'pray' (when you're a paladin and the game mentions your orisons). But enough was implemented to be fun.

If you enjoyed Finish your Foe!...