READ STORY

Futility

by A.I. Wulf profile

Episode 1 of Abe's life

Futilty by A.I. Wulf

Futilty is what the name suggests. It tries to explore the dark caverns of guilt and misunderstanding. It's also about the futility of our life. It's a little psychological horror interactive short story.

Language: English
First Publication Date: October 26, 2017
TUID: d9fz1zx5t8xg5391

Entrant, Le Grand Guignol (English) - EctoComp 2017

Entrant - Spooktastic number one! A twine jam

A Twine story about vague hauntings and ghosts and war, November 4, 2017
This game was entered for Ectocomp 2017.

Like the author's other entry, this game is written using big blocks of text. Unlike the other entry, this one had more typos and grammatical errors, and seems to have been checked a little less.

The story revolves around fellow soldiers Abe and Shep, a psychiatrist, and Mary Shepard, a young woman who seems to have passed away. I had trouble following the timeline and who the narrative character was.

The highlight of the game was the scattered bits of poetry, which I think worked out well.

This is version 7 of this page, edited by A. I. Wulf on 3 November 2017 at 10:38am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item