Download on itch.io

Doki Doki Literature Club

by Team Salvato

Horror, Romance

Hi, Monika here!

Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!

Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:

Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;
Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;
Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;
...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!

I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheartówill you promise to spend the most time with me? ♥

First Publication Date: September 1, 2017
Current Version: 1.1.0
TUID: c8auic1vy228nonf

If you enjoyed Doki Doki Literature Club...

People who like Doki Doki Literature Club also gave high ratings to these games:

Fabricationist DeWit Remakes the World, by Jedediah Berry
After a sleep of centuries, a synthetic being receives an unexpected visitoróalong with a new role in the Great Project.

Counterfeit Monkey, by Emily Short
Anglophone Atlantis has been an independent nation since an April day in 1822, when a well-aimed shot from their depluralizing cannon reduced the British colonizing fleet to one ship. Since then, Atlantis has been the world's greatest...

Lyreless, by Bruno Dias
A man heads into hell to seek out his lost lover; there he has to decide how much of himself to leave behind.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by verityvirtue on 17 October 2017 at 4:06am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item