Download on itch.io

Doki Doki Literature Club

by Team Salvato

Horror, Romance

Hi, Monika here!

Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!

Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:

Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;
Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;
Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;
...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!

I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheartówill you promise to spend the most time with me? ♥

First Publication Date: September 1, 2017
Current Version: 1.1.0
TUID: c8auic1vy228nonf

If you enjoyed Doki Doki Literature Club...

People who like Doki Doki Literature Club also gave high ratings to these games:

Oppositely Opal, by Buster Hudson
You've practiced long and hard for PotionComp, but Grusilda won't give up her title so easily. UGH! Curse that Grusilda! A one-room potion-brewing spell-casting parser puzzler, where things might go opposite the way you planned.

Her Pound of Flesh, by Liz England
Body horror choose-your-own-adventure game about heartache. About 30 minutes of play time, with multiple endings.

The Compass Rose, by Yoon Ha Lee and Peter Berman
There's more than one north by which to guide a world. The survivor of a space raid colonizes a new world with the aid of a compass rose.

The following polls include votes for Doki Doki Literature Club:

For your consideration: XYZZY-eligible individual NPCs of 2017 by MathBrush
This is for suggesting games released in 2017 which you think might be worth considering for Best Individual NPC in the XYZZY awards. This is not a zeroth-round nomination. The category will still be text-entry, and games not mentioned...

For your consideration: XYZZY-eligible innovation uses of 2017 by MathBrush
This is for suggesting games released in 2017 which you think might be worth considering for Best Use of Innovation in the XYZZY awards. This is not a zeroth-round nomination. The category will still be text-entry, and games not...

For your consideration: XYZZY-eligible NPCs of 2017 by MathBrush
This is for suggesting games released in 2017 which you think might be worth considering for Best NPCs in the XYZZY awards. This is not a zeroth-round nomination. The category will still be text-entry, and games not mentioned here will...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Hanon Ondricek on 15 April 2018 at 11:04pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item