Ex Materia

Development System: Custom
TUID: c5sj81pt8skvtro2

Winner - Eleventh Hour New Year's Minicomp

A smooth, short sci-fi/AI game with fancy text effects, February 5, 2018
This game, similar to Leinonen's earlier Ex Nihilo, is a short text-effects-heavy game about a powerful entity questioning its own existence.

This time, though, the game is linked to all of Wikipedia, and debates the worth of existence of an advanced system. Overall, though, like Ex Nihilo, this game feels like a demo for advanced graphics in a text setting. This isn't bad, but the game is very short.

Definitely worth checking out!

If you enjoyed Ex Materia...

People who like Ex Materia also gave high ratings to these games:

Tex Bonaventure and the Temple of the Water of Life, by Truthcraze

Old Man's Tale, by Hugo Bourbon, Ludovic Moge, Gabrielle Cluzeau, Drice Siamer, Enzo Carleo
Vous êtes face à un narrateur amnésique. Pour reconstituer son histoire vous devez lui rappeler des éléments de son récit. Les mots soulignés sont les mots que vous pouvez récupérer. Pour les conserver, glissez les dans votre inventaire,...

My Evil Twin, by Carl Muckenhoupt
After last night's all-nighter (I had an important report to do for work), I intended to sleep all through the day. But I can't afford to do that. Somewhere out there, my evil twin is plying his schemes, and I'm the only one who can stop...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Juhana on 15 February 2018 at 2:06pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item