Play online

Sleepless

by Natalia Theodoridou

What happens to dreams if no one sleeps?

Humans have stopped sleeping. In nightclubs, helplines, and 24/7 diners, people look for a way to dream.

First Publication Date: September 1, 2015
TUID: bb3he06qx7j7x5ut

If you enjoyed Sleepless...

People who like Sleepless also gave high ratings to these games:

Tales of the Traveling Swordsman, by Mike Snyder
You are the traveling swordsman; the strong and silent stranger; the wandering vanquisher of villainy. Damsels swoon for you. Good men respect and envy you. Scoundrels learn to fear you. Even so, you are but a rumor throughout the land....

The Shadow in the Cathedral, by Ian Finley and Jon Ingold
When the monks took me, aged six months, into their care, they named me Wren. Maybe because I was small, insignificant, and happy to eat any crumbs they threw my way. But these days I'm Wren, 2nd Assistant Clock Polisher; and that's a...

Birdland, by Brendan Patrick Hennessy
Fourteen-year-old Bridget's summer camp experience takes a turn for the bizarre when her otherworldly bird dreams start bleeding into reality.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Emily Boegheim on 5 December 2015 at 6:45am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item