Crypt_Shyfter_Rebellion.zip

by Kung Fu Space Barbarian profile

Episode 9 of Crypt Shyfter
RPG

Merry Christmas, Newgrounds!

*note to self: don't write any more adventures where the hero is a slave!!

Seriously though, I had a lot of fun writing this one. This is an adventure I've been looking forward to writing for a while, and I really enjoyed inventing the mythology for it.

Unfortunately I do think this ended up being not as good as I hoped. The choices are certainly limited due to your slave status throughout most of the adventure, and I feel I may have rambled on too long in some sections. It'll be a fun read for the hardcore fans, but I'm not sure any first-timers will find much to like about it.

But such is life- a constant learning process and a struggle to improve. Here's to a kick-ass adventure next month!

Thanks for following along ;)

Makkana.

Oh, before I forget- Make sure you check out this awesome cover art by butzbo and give it 5 stars!

First Publication Date: December 25, 2017
Forgiveness Rating: Tough
TUID: b43y6i59u4xgvq4f

Crypt Shyfter: Rebellion on IFDB

The following polls include votes for Crypt Shyfter: Rebellion:

Best cover art by MathBrush
What games have really good cover art?

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Doug Orleans on 29 December 2017 at 2:51am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item