Browse "aiwulf.​neocities.​org/​Dt.​html" if link is broken.
Read story
If you cannot reach the website try typing "aiwulf.​neocities.​org/​Dt.​html" in address bar
Read story- ifarchive
Contains Dt.html

The devil tree

by A.I. Wulf profile

Realistic fiction

This is just a peek into a land's wet streets and lives. It's the story of a author and his urges and responsibilities. It's the story of his conflicted inspection of the psyche of a land. Don't expect much choices. The land has to make it.
This is a modest twine game (or better a short story with no choices). The ending is what I leave to your mind to interact with.
A.I. Wulf

Language: English
First Publication Date: August 15, 2017
License: Free
IFID: 7A7865B2-DB4C-9574-48910D475317
TUID: a3iftunjbokyqjkd

Entrant, Le Grand Guignol (English) - EctoComp 2017

A short example of dynamic fiction with a haunting feel, November 3, 2017
The author is going for something very different here, something out of the norm. As they state on the Ectocomp page, this game is a short story with no choices.

It's a vaguely mysterious game, with hints of influences from Asia (parts of it reminded me of China, India, and Israel). The blending of different cultures was the most important part to me.

The formatting was very hard to read, though. Pararaphs weren't spaced out, and the text was presented in large blocks. The dialogue could do with some pruning; it had a lot of the quick back-and-forth nothings that real dialogue has, but which do little to improve narrative writing without careful implementation, which was lacking here.

I liked the ending. On a technical note which is not due to the author (I think), I couldn't scroll down, and had to zoom out to read the text.

If you enjoyed The devil tree...

Other members recommend this game for people who like The devil tree:

Futility, by A.I. Wulf
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Futilty by A.I. Wulf Futilty is what the name suggests. It tries to explore the dark caverns of guilt and misunderstanding. It's also about the futility of our life. It's a little psychological horror interactive short story.

This is version 10 of this page, edited by Doug Orleans on 25 October 2017 at 8:30pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item