Story file
Feelie
A poem titled "To a cruel goddess" on a scroll.
To view this file, you need an Acrobat Reader for your system.

Eruption

by Richard Bos

2009

You have just woken up, in a cave, with a hangover, and something is rumbling. And it isn't your stomach.

First Publication Date: October 1, 2009
IFID: ZCODE-2-090616-F53A
TUID: a1qelmjdeyvmi55b

13th Place - 15th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2009)

Albeit unpretentious - regarding both story and puzzles - the game is solidly done and well tested. Your goal is to escape from an abandoned island. Winning hardly is going to take too much of your time, so you should give it a try.

--Valentine Kopteltsev

A pacific island-themed game about a volcanic eruption, April 30, 2016
This is a charming short game about a person waking up on a volcanic island that's ready to explode.

You have to complete a few simple tasks in order to get off the island. The game gives good hints about this. I completely missed the last puzzle because I didn't examine carefully enough.

The game is polished and descriptive, with fair puzzles, but it didn't come to life for me, and I'm not sure I would play again.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 4 October 2009 at 3:04am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item