Contains No Sign Should Remain Inert
Inside the .zip file you will find the game file (an Interpreter is needed to play), the map and cover image. To get a walkthrough or hints, please write me an email, the address is in the Ďaboutí section of the game.
For all systems. To play, you'll need a glulx interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

No Sign Should Remain Inert

by Lucila Mayol

Mystery

You wake up in a strange room, the light is gone, you need to find your way out of it, but first you need to get out of the bed. It might not be so simple.

First Publication Date: June 6, 2018
IFID: 8965648F-F44C-41C5-8510-9B89EFDB189D
TUID: 9xzmtd5ud44kvjz6

A little bumpy, June 7, 2018
"No Sign Should Remain Inert" has a great title and some interesting writing, but it's hobbled by a stilted vocabulary (I suspect that English is not the author's first language) and a somewhat abstract and hackneyed premise (amnesia, paralysis, some sort of implied abduction(?)).

The game comes with an elaborate map, which suggests that there's more to the game than what I experienced (I couldn't really get past what I guess is the first couple puzzles; in particular, I can't figure out how to (Spoiler - click to show)get out of the bed, even applying all the obvious verbs to everything I can find). However, it's pretty unclear how to proceed, and the general hints provided were not enough for me to figure out how to make progress.

This has the feel of a first game, and I want to applaud the author's enthusiasm and express my wish to see more from them, especially if they're able to connect with a good editor of native fluency.

Also, if anybody knows or can figure out how to get past that first section, let me know, since I'd be curious to see the rest of the game.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Lucila on 3 July 2018 at 8:45am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item