Story file
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.
HSReader.exe
Defaults - All Systems Application
Hints file
XML format

Return to Camelot

by Po. Prune profile

Episode 2 of Camelot series
2011

One minute you're at your office worrying about your finances and the next you're face to face with Merlin the wizard of Camelot. If you help him protect Queen Guinevere, he'll help you get back to your own time, and reward you too.

First Publication Date: October 1, 2011
Development System: ADRIFT
TUID: 9sbcod5q32anjy93

30th Place - 17th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2011)

An extensive ADRIFT game set in Camelot, August 1, 2017
Related reviews: about 2 hours
This game has you going to Camelot to help Guinevere.

The plot is a bit and thin, and the ADRIFT parser is as weak as ever.

But the game is fairly detailed, and a lot of thought has gone into it.

The main weird thing is that wearing a ring is important to the story, but it always slips off your finger. Also, Hagrid makes an appearance in the game, talking about Dumbledore.

Return to Camelot on IFDB

The following polls include votes for Return to Camelot:

Best of ADRIFT 5 by Bainespal
I set up the Linux version of ADRIFT 5 on my Mint 16 system. I even ripped the icon from the Windows version, as documented in this thread. Software support for Mint 16 is ending after this month. Before I have to configure my system all...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 26 October 2011 at 6:23am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item