Hangar 22
by David Welbourn

Hangar 22

by Rob O'Hara

2011

An out-of-luck computer programmer finds more than just a job opportunity in a mysterious government facility.

First Publication Date: June 17, 2011
IFID: ZCODE-1-110617-D84E
TUID: 9e02f0cesyaqceux

A humorous, witty game with a sci-fi side, August 22, 2016
by Tom Fox (Great Britain)
In Hangar 22 you are a "ain't got no job / ain't got no style" unemployed programmer who has sold/pawned most of his possessions and lives basically in squalor.

The author's witticism and jokes give the whole scenario a humorous side. The house itself, though stripped down to its very basics, has a puzzly edge to it which is quite nice. I really like the "TALK TO" way of communicating with other characters.

In my opinion play becomes easier as the story unfolds. The end is slightly short, but all in all the game is very enjoyable and it took me a little over an hour to finish.

-Tom

If you enjoyed Hangar 22...