EyeMoon: Protect My Precious Vilg!!!

by Porpentine profile

Part of Girlwaste
weird strategy game

a weird strategy game

-multiple endings and secrets!
-the ONLY strategy game where you can IRRESPONSIBLY GAMBLE while your TOWN is DESTROYED!
-FOUR mind-blowing resources!
-MULTIPLE locations to VISIT!
-state of the art MIND-SHREDDING GRAPHIX!
-cameos by world-famous pals!
-another epic peek into the Girlwaste universe!!!

First Publication Date: April 9, 2016
TUID: 9cfflfdq8jb49tij

Fun and fast paced., October 5, 2016
by David45 (Des Moines, Iowa)
This is an interesting game which flows smoothly. It was enjoyable and the graphics were very nice.

A strategy game with multiple paths to victory and endings, April 9, 2016
I should say upfront that I probably missed some important subtext in this game, because it just seems like a straight-up resource management game in a porpentine world.

You try to obtain enough currency (in the form of Vespine shards) to keep a crying Eye Moon from flooding your villages. You can hire mercenaries to destroy tears, gamble to get more cash, fire a cannon, or build a boat. The boat is a reasonable way to beat the game.

There are several npcs, including one who tries to worm their way into your life.

Overall, it's an amusing diversion. It is polished and descriptive, but I did not find it emotionally compelling. I enjoyed the sim aspects, and I could see myself playing again.

If you enjoyed EyeMoon: Protect My Precious Vilg!!!...

People who like EyeMoon: Protect My Precious Vilg!!! also gave high ratings to these games:

Andromeda Awakening - The Final Cut, by Marco Innocenti
The most important discovery in history. And then, the whole world goes crumbling down. Armed with but a computer and an expired railway ticket, how can one expect to save the day when the doomsday clock has begun ticking...?

howling dogs, by Porpentine
death cube sim | galactic survey | visionatrix | facet machine | power gardens | women | fascination two significant endings

Foo Foo, by Buster Hudson
Someone's been bopping the field mice on the head, and only Good Fairy, Senior Detective can find out who. A parser-driven noir adventure based on the interactive fiction of Ryan Veeder.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 9 April 2016 at 7:56pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item