EyeMoon: Protect My Precious Vilg!!!

by Porpentine profile

Part of Girlwaste
weird strategy game

a weird strategy game

featuring
-multiple endings and secrets!
-the ONLY strategy game where you can IRRESPONSIBLY GAMBLE while your TOWN is DESTROYED!
-FOUR mind-blowing resources!
-MULTIPLE locations to VISIT!
-state of the art MIND-SHREDDING GRAPHIX!
-cameos by world-famous pals!
-another epic peek into the Girlwaste universe!!!

First Publication Date: April 9, 2016
TUID: 9cfflfdq8jb49tij

Fun and fast paced., October 5, 2016
by David45 (Des Moines, Iowa)
This is an interesting game which flows smoothly. It was enjoyable and the graphics were very nice.

A strategy game with multiple paths to victory and endings, April 9, 2016
I should say upfront that I probably missed some important subtext in this game, because it just seems like a straight-up resource management game in a porpentine world.

You try to obtain enough currency (in the form of Vespine shards) to keep a crying Eye Moon from flooding your villages. You can hire mercenaries to destroy tears, gamble to get more cash, fire a cannon, or build a boat. The boat is a reasonable way to beat the game.

There are several npcs, including one who tries to worm their way into your life.

Overall, it's an amusing diversion. It is polished and descriptive, but I did not find it emotionally compelling. I enjoyed the sim aspects, and I could see myself playing again.

If you enjoyed EyeMoon: Protect My Precious Vilg!!!...

People who like EyeMoon: Protect My Precious Vilg!!! also gave high ratings to these games:

Impostor Syndrome, by Dietrich Squinkifer (Squinky)
You're giving a talk at a big important tech conference. But do you really deserve to be here, or were you selected just to fill a diversity quota? Originally published under the name "Georgiana Bourbonnais".

Hana Feels, by Gavin Inglis
Something is bothering Hana. Can you work out what it is? Take the part of four important people in her life and guide their conversations. After each scene, peek at Hana's journal and find out how she felt about the things you said.

That Sinister Self, by Astrid Dalmady
You look in to a mirror. Your reflection does not look back. That Sinister Self is a short Twine game about a young girl and how she sees herself in the mirror.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 9 April 2016 at 7:56pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item