HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE

by Porpentine profile

Cyberpunk/Sauna Enthusiast

designed last minute for a live performance

played for a crowd while they shouted out decisions

more info: http://aliendovecote.com/?p=4732

First Publication Date: April 12, 2013
TUID: 977fhqt93bujdrv5

One of my favorites, January 16, 2015
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)
This was a dashed off piece by Porpentine, but it's got a hysterical sense of humor. It's like someone on sugar and cocaine telling an improvised story, both outlandish and perfectly reasoned at the same time.

It's not a game, but it's a neat little dose of Porpentine sense of humor if you're not into her more visceral stuff.

., May 30, 2016
It's the usual Porpentine but more on the cutesy side. Very shoujo manga-like.

If you enjoyed HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE...

People who like HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE also gave high ratings to these games:

Even Cowgirls Bleed, by Christine Love

Crystal and Stone Beetle and Bone, by Jenny Brennan
You are God! The last God and Lornedei is your only true believer. You need her to stand against the coming dark. Can you guide her? Will she follow?

End Millennium, by Geography of Robots
[demo] You and your sister break into Wal-Mart in the aftermath of a devastating hurricane with a stranger you met on Craigslist. As the evening descends into madness and hallucination, you must decide who you trust more: the stranger,...

The following polls include votes for HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE:

Silly Games by Charlie Marcou
I find that I enjoy the more silly interactive fiction rather than more serious interactive fiction. So that's what this poll is for.

Trying to find a good comedy. by H. W. Wiliams
I'm hoping to find a good comedy IF title. I've been away for a while and want a good laugh before I head back to work. Any suggestions?

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 15 April 2013 at 7:54am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item