HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE

by Porpentine profile

Cyberpunk/Sauna Enthusiast

designed last minute for a live performance

played for a crowd while they shouted out decisions

more info: http://aliendovecote.com/?p=4732

First Publication Date: April 12, 2013
TUID: 977fhqt93bujdrv5

One of my favorites, January 16, 2015
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)
This was a dashed off piece by Porpentine, but it's got a hysterical sense of humor. It's like someone on sugar and cocaine telling an improvised story, both outlandish and perfectly reasoned at the same time.

It's not a game, but it's a neat little dose of Porpentine sense of humor if you're not into her more visceral stuff.

., May 30, 2016
It's the usual Porpentine but more on the cutesy side. Very shoujo manga-like.

If you enjoyed HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE...

People who like HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE also gave high ratings to these games:

You feel like shit: An Interactive Self-Care Guide, by Jace Harr
This is meant to be an interactive flow chart for people who struggle with self care, executive dysfunction, and/or who have trouble reading internal signals. It's designed to take as much of the weight off of you as possible, so each...

Mouth of Ashes, by verityvirtue
I've been to see the elders on the top of their mountain. I've got the cure for my daughter. It's time to go home. Still undergoing development. (If you choose to download, note that background images only show up with an internet...

Yellow Dog Running, by Sam Kabo Ashwell

The following polls include votes for HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE:

Trying to find a good comedy. by H. W. Wiliams
I'm hoping to find a good comedy IF title. I've been away for a while and want a good laugh before I head back to work. Any suggestions?

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 15 April 2013 at 7:54am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item