HTML file
HTML (Archive)
Hosted on Archive.​org

The Dead House

by Dark Forest Media profile

Short Adventure/Horror Twine. Get lost in the woods, meet ghouls, and solve puzzles.

License: Creative Commons
IFID: D0692380-76B5-4E0A-9F0C-9893E1BFF1D4
TUID: 96jxu8uzc70a62z7

Enjoyable!, July 9, 2016
I enjoyed the puzzles, and this was lots of fun for me! It was cool seeing a Twine game with eerie pictures as well. The only downside was that it was short (which is totally a compliment because I'd like to see more), and I still liked playing it. It's a great time passer. ^^

Good example of multimedia Twine, March 22, 2016
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)
This is not a long story, nor a complicated one. It is a fairly simple easy puzzle, and almost seems to be an experiment in what Twine can do. I'm giving the game two stars, but the multimedia presentation gets it another for effort. I'd like to see a more involved story presented like this.

If you enjoyed The Dead House...

People who like The Dead House also gave high ratings to these games:

Cis Gaze, by Caelyn Sandel
Cis Gaze is a diary entry told through hypertext effects, an exploration of the intersection of gender dysphoria and depression. It's not really a game. Content warnings: transmisogyny, depression, suicidal ideation, self-harm

HAIZARA, by Rani Baker
My first game attempt, a Twine project that hearkens back to the days of LCD handheld games. A short adventurous romp in a fantasy world. Made for Twiny Jam.

Encyclopedia Fuckme and the Case of the Vanishing Entree, by Anna Anthropy
If there's one thing Encyclopedia Fuckme knows - and this is a hypothetical statement, of course, because she's actually got a lot crammed in her big fat brain - it's how to get off! But in addition to her brain, our hero also has a very...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Dark Forest Media on 22 March 2016 at 10:09pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item