HTML file
HTML (Archive)
Hosted on Archive.​org

The Dead House

by Dark Forest Media profile

Short Adventure/Horror Twine. Get lost in the woods, meet ghouls, and solve puzzles.

License: Creative Commons
IFID: D0692380-76B5-4E0A-9F0C-9893E1BFF1D4
TUID: 96jxu8uzc70a62z7

Enjoyable!, July 9, 2016
I enjoyed the puzzles, and this was lots of fun for me! It was cool seeing a Twine game with eerie pictures as well. The only downside was that it was short (which is totally a compliment because I'd like to see more), and I still liked playing it. It's a great time passer. ^^

Good example of multimedia Twine, March 22, 2016
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)
This is not a long story, nor a complicated one. It is a fairly simple easy puzzle, and almost seems to be an experiment in what Twine can do. I'm giving the game two stars, but the multimedia presentation gets it another for effort. I'd like to see a more involved story presented like this.

If you enjoyed The Dead House...

People who like The Dead House also gave high ratings to these games:

Cis Gaze, by Caelyn Sandel
Cis Gaze is a diary entry told through hypertext effects, an exploration of the intersection of gender dysphoria and depression. It's not really a game. Content warnings: transmisogyny, depression, suicidal ideation, self-harm

Project Apellium, by Stefan Buzas
Average member rating: (1 rating)
The story is centered around a young and creative “genius” who was gifted by a “superior force” and his journey to what he calls “the most amazing world ever created”. His science and fantasy covered adventure is filled with mystery,...

The Speaker, by Norbez
Daniel Riviera lives on an Earth very different from our own, populated by both aliens and humans. A. A. Arthur is one of those aliens, a popular blogger and adviser for all of the planet's residents. Every day, he answers questions that...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Dark Forest Media on 22 March 2016 at 10:09pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item