Ladykiller in a Bind

by Christine Love

Erotica

My Twin Brother Made Me Crossdress As Him And Now I Have To Deal With A Geeky Stalker And A Domme Beauty Who Want Me In A Bind!! or, Ladykiller in a Bind

Can you survive seven days trapped on a cruise ship with your brother’s classmates and enemies, forced into a game of high stakes social manipulation?

An erotic visual novel by the creators of Analogue: A Hate Story about social manipulation, crossdressing, and girls tying up other girls.

License: Commercial
TUID: 8jzh6yn7bfk4tcu

Nominee, Best Use of Multimedia - 2016 XYZZY Awards

Excellence in Narrative - Independent Games Festival 2017

Nominee - IndieCade Festival 2017

If you enjoyed Ladykiller in a Bind...