Elephants.z5

When I Was Shot By Elephants III

by Ray profile

Superhero
2012

A tribute to NOM3RCY's unfinished trilogy, this story tells what really happened when i was shot by elephants.

First Publication Date: April 9, 2012
License: Public Domain
Forgiveness Rating: Nasty
TUID: 7z53z5pkv4cz4ny7

Makes reference to when i was shot by elephants, by no m3rcy
Sequel to when i was shot by elephants 2 super elephants, by no m3rcy

The inner monologue of an elephant's quarry, April 9, 2012
by Dannii (Australia)
An ambitious fanfic for the thrilless When I Was Shot By Elephants trilogy. Play this if you reject the New Directions in Pooh Studies academic school. Unfortunately I felt it was slightly underhinted.

super great, April 9, 2012
its pretty good fanfiction but now that i made a part three its obviously better

If you enjoyed When I Was Shot By Elephants III...