Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure

by Seven Submarines

Sacrificed to the sea, a pirate travels to the underwater Kingdom of Atlas to retrieve a magical stone. Along the way, she meets the crown prince and his royal guard.

First Publication Date: April 6, 2018
Development System: Ren'Py
TUID: 7o2mk669xma0jrka

Entrant, Back Garden - Spring Thing 2018

Less talk, more action, sexy mer-peeps..., April 21, 2018
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)
...I appreciated ULTRAMARINE, and though I think I made only two or three actual choices, I got a numbered unsatisfactory ending, so it appears I could go through again and try for another ending using the SKIP function (I didn't bother to save) but I think I can infer the other branches of plot I didn't discover. Though this is listed as a "full length" game - mostly due to the expository water-treading - I felt like I was being somehow hastily brought up to speed on a much more expansive story in a bigger world than shown here. I'd love to see at least some of this happen over some still art or kinetic concept drawings to break up the characters just do-si-do-ing their positions while facing the audience and describing the off-stage action.

This is version 1 of this page, edited by CMG on 7 April 2018 at 8:51am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item