Game installer for windows
Game installer for windows
For all systems. To play, you'll need a glulx interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
The old link was 404

Flexible Survival

by Nuku Valente

An erotic survival game set after a bioterrorism attack.

IFID: 30DE802D-8D13-4E0D-9D84-BF7AA850224D
TUID: 6woo7479u4b5xgn4

Yes and no., October 26, 2017
Since I played "Corruption of Champions" this game is a large "meh" for me.
the ambiance that they put in it is good. but the game seriously lack any scenario. It's just, survival and encounters. sure, some of those have somewhat of a story, but nothing continuous, nothing like a quest, or an adventure. u find yourself just searching for any food, and fighting enemy, and sometime, u loose, and u get back to it.

It's way too much repetitive for me, and it's a shame, 'cause the game have some good idea, and I really like the game design in general !

a really good game mechanic, with nothing behind. a really shame.

If you enjoyed Flexible Survival...

People who like Flexible Survival also gave high ratings to these games:

Body Bargain, by Amanda Lange
Your surgery went very well. But you couldn't really afford it... Be aware that this is a work of horror. This game involves situations that may be violent, distressing, disturbing, or triggering. This game may involve positive...

A Day at the Office, by David Whyld
The best worker in the office, Bob Newbold, has been tragically run down and only YOU - the company tea boy - has a hope of getting everything shipshape before the Japanese businessmen arrive. Are you up to the challenge?

Best Laid Plans, by David Whyld
Your lab partner has been shot dead and you've been locked in a room, likely to face a similar fate. Your chances of escape are pretty slim as you have no weapons or means of opening the door. But, of course, you have SADI...

The following polls include votes for Flexible Survival:

games where you can create your own character/aspects of character by Angharade
I'm curious if there are any IF games where you can create your own character. I'm more interested in parser games than point and click, but I'm open to exceptions if they merit a mention. Also games wherein your actions change...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Winnar on 3 September 2017 at 4:04pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item