Ectocomp
Contains Candy Rush Saga.zblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Candy Rush Saga

by Andrew Schultz profile

Entry in ECTOCOMP 2014.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2014
TUID: 6fc7zdj4qxfq74hz

8th Place - EctoComp 2014

A Halloween movement game that was less than I thought, July 16, 2017
In this game, you are on a 3x3 grid with 4 bad guys and 4 good guys.

I thought the point of the game was to use the elements listed on the rooms to have a sort of rock/paper/scissors battle where you throw bad guys at each other and so on.

Instead, you just move everyone around so that everyone is in the generally correct area. Its fun, but it could have been more. This was an ectocomp game, so what's been done is pretty good.

If you enjoyed Candy Rush Saga...

People who like Candy Rush Saga also gave high ratings to these games:

Niney, by Daniel Spitz
Explore the nature of relationships and identity on a weird train. Author's Comment: "We all ask ourselves, "Who am I?" One of the ways we try to answer this question is by examining the effects we have on other people. We look at our...

Sparkle, by Juhana Leinonen (as Karly Di Caprio)
My search for the Pattern has brought me to Mount Shanshan. Now it's just a matter of a short cable car ride up to the top.

Guttersnipe: St. Hesper's Asylum for the Criminally Mischievous, by Bitter Karella
The year is 1929. You are Lil' Ragamuffin, the roughest toughest urchin in all of Garbagetown DC and the surrounding wastes of Montgomery County, but somehow the constabulary has managed to capture you and commit you to the city's...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by DB on 8 November 2014 at 11:32pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item