Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-11 of 11
- heartless, September 2, 2016
A puzzlefest mashup of several shakespeare plays, August 23, 2016
by MathBrushThis game is written in Robin Johnson's own engine, one of the best home-brew parsers available. It is a Scott Adams-style puzzlefest, with smaller room descriptions, lots of places to explore, and 0-1 items in each location.
Some of the puzzles are quite hard; this game is for fans of old-school design.
The game mashes up several Shakespeare plays, primarily Hamlet, but also Othello, Macbeth, Richard III, the Henry IV/Falstaff plays, Romeo and Juliet, and so on
Overall, this is one of the best theatre-based games available, and one of the best old-school games.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- E.K., May 12, 2016
- sunflowers, January 17, 2016
- absentsock, April 27, 2013
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), April 16, 2012
- perching path (near Philadelphia, PA, US), April 12, 2010
- schifter (Louisville, KY), August 17, 2008
- aaronius, May 21, 2008
- felicitations, May 3, 2008