Character Creator

by Nick Keirle profile

Welcome to the Spectrum Character Creator. This application will help you create a character for use in the Spectrum Role-Playing System (2nd Edition).

Please begin by inputting your race, gender, and most crippling source of regret.

First Publication Date: November 15, 2013
TUID: 3xyt658dy73thwt2

If you enjoyed Character Creator...

People who like Character Creator also gave high ratings to these games:

parasite, by Porpentine
trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9tGJapK-jI made for the new inquiry, to coincide with my interview: http://thenewinquiry.com/essays/beautiful-weapons/

Corvidia, by Alan DeNiro
A very short game about a man, his daughter, the moon, some birds, and an evergreen.

Solarium, by Anya Johanna DeNiro
The year is 1954. One year after mutually assured destruction. And I am trying to find you, through memory and alchemy. Not many people know how the nuclear devastation really happened. But we do. We were part of Solarium.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Autymn D. C. on 17 December 2017 at 1:56am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item