To access Fallen London stories, you must have a Fallen London account, and you may then buy access to the story from the Fate page.

Written in the Glim

by Mary Goodden and Failbetter Games

Part of Fallen London

Can the false-stars predict the future? Help a disgraced astrologer, discover your false-star sign, and embark on a hazardous research trip to find out.

First Publication Date: June 28, 2018
License: Commercial
Development System: StoryNexus
TUID: 3jlc2r1nuvi35sjt

If you enjoyed Written in the Glim...