The Vampire House

by Jesse Freeman

Paranormal

Human/monster romance at its finest! Overcome species diversity. Meet new and exciting creatures. Learn to cast spells. Train to fight monsters. Study to improve your grades in school!

Experience a world filled with monsters.
Study an occult text.
Romance various monsters and demons.
Develop your athletic prowess, or become a bookworm.

Current Version: 1.0.4
License: Commercial
Development System: ChoiceScript
TUID: 2qg3suzmb79sv1q1

AWESOME, October 18, 2017
I found the story to be REALLY FUN! But guess what else? I'm pretty sure, scratch that, I KNOW that this was copied from the original. Everything is the same, including the website. I would recommend you go on Google Play Games instead to play the original, or go to Choice of Games Forum. Since it's a copy, I would rate it 1, but since I want other people to go to the original game and see this review and know that it's a complete copy, I am going to rate it a 5. Just because I'm that much of a hater on copiers.

This is version 6 of this page, edited by Dominia on 6 October 2017 at 7:42pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item