Walkthrough
To view this file, you need an Acrobat Reader for your system.

This is My Memory of First Heartbreak, Which I Can't Quite Piece Back Together

by Jenny Goldstick, Stephen Betts, and Owen Roberts

A graphic memoir exploring the authorís memory of her first heartbreak.

First Publication Date: October 1, 2016
TUID: 21zfhwp32f0so6vp

29th Place - 22nd Annual Interactive Fiction Competition (2016)

The Breakfast Review
Well, "Heartbreak" definitely swings way over to the story side of the story-game spectrum. We experience four little vignettes illustrating episodes from the relationship of Jenny and Sean, ending finally with their breakup. It's all beautifully presented with silhouette figures and speech bubbles, both animated; each vignette ends with a choice of different key objects--mnemonic devices?--to signal which of the other possible vignettes we'll go on to from here.

If you enjoyed This is My Memory of First Heartbreak, Which I Can't Quite Piece Back Together...

People who like This is My Memory of First Heartbreak, Which I Can't Quite Piece Back Together also gave high ratings to these games:

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams and Steve Meretzky
Don't Panic! Relax, because everything you need to know about playing The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is contained in the pages of this manual. In this story, you will be Arthur Dent, a rather ordinary earth creature who gets swept...

Shuffling Around, by Andrew Schultz (as Ned Yompus)
A weird power to save a weird world. So you just got fired from the best company ever, and it's the best day of your life. New opportunities! New horizons! New ways to look at things! Like calling this stupid kiss-off job fair a...

Rameses, by Stephen Bond

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Doug Orleans on 22 November 2016 at 2:06pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item