Untie

by Mathbrush (as Alex Ellis) profile

Slice of life

A tiny utopia jam game. Can be completed in less than 5 minutes.

First Publication Date: May 2, 2016
TUID: 15hkflmdikpcpblh

Winner - Tiny Utopia Jam

catacalypto
Possibilities in the TinyUtopias IF Jam
...a Twine meditation on freeing oneself of attachments. I’m not sure my reading is what the author intended, but I see the final choice of sleep as a way of washing over, cancelling out both obligations and the rebellion from obligation–a way of smoothing out the ravelled sleeve of care, as it were.

If you enjoyed Untie...

People who like Untie also gave high ratings to these games:

Mammal, by Joey Jones
The lizards have taken over. You, a lowly human slave, are tasked with eradicating all mammalian traces from the Don Quixote Memorial Museum. (Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project.)

Fingertips: What's That Blue Thing Doing Here?, by Ruth Alfasso
Each step of this one-move game takes you into an entirely different, very short, story. Often, there's a blue thing. What's it doing here?

the morning after, by verityvirtue
It's been a long night. We've not had a proper sleep. But we seize this moment of peace. Made for the Tiny Utopias jam.

This is version 3 of this page, edited by CMG on 3 May 2016 at 3:10pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item