Have at it, going to be major additions in coming days
Collision
Your escape pod just landed on an alien planet and the reasons for how you got there, and why your alone, will only be achieved through experiencing the journey that you will take as Haughx-Suh, hope for the lower class on his home planet of Kwela-Ge, and now the last hope for humanity.

Collision

by Daniel Burchinal

Science Fiction, Adventure Game

First Publication Date: December 6, 2016
License: Free
IFID: 02
TUID: 138ij61wnnbaa7wy

Incomplete, June 29, 2017
by Simon Deimel (Germany)
What we have here is merely the introduction to an interactive science fiction story about a stranded space traveller, limited to some choices and some dead ends. At the time at which I am writing this review, the game (or rather introduction to a game) was posted one and a half years ago without being continued, so I may assume that the author has lost interest in this project, or there are other reasons for abandoning it. I do not mind unfinished games being online, but there should be more than some screens of text.
Nevertheless the beginning is really not that bad. The writing is decent and the way the choices are given reminds me of the old fighting fantasy game books that I loved a lot when I was younger. It is a pity that this game will probably remain unfinished. It is not a game in its current state.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Autymn D. C. on 17 December 2017 at 1:57am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item