Play online
Play Frostfall on Newgrounds

Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall

by Kung Fu Space Barbarian profile

Episode 1 of Crypt Shyfter

PLAY THE SEQUEL! Crypt Shyfter: Moonbright http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/695949
Swords & magic. Warriors & wizards. Crypts & Shyfters! It's a Crypt Shyfter game!
Take on the role of a badass hero in Crypt Shyfter: Frostfall, a text adventure game set in the world of the Crypt Shyfter series.
It's the closest you'll get to having me as your Dungeon Master without actually playing D&D with me! Speaking of which....
Why not come play D&D with me? Shoot me a message and we'll set up a game on Roll20!
This is my first game! I made it with Twine :]
FRONTPAGED! Thank you!! :D
Special thanks to @Phronemophobia and @RatsLaugh for pointing out issues & typos. You guys helped make the game so much better!
*****UPDATE*****
Version 1.1
-Fixed the properties of the Magic Ring
-Added "Fullscreen Mode" to remove the need for scrolling. There is a link to enable full screen in the sidebar. To exit full screen, press ESC
(Update 2: Fullscreen may not work on all computers, and some passages may be cut off. The game can still be played at normal size on all PCs and devices. I'm working on a fix for this)

Language: english
License: free
Development System: twine
IFID: KFSB1
TUID: bmns5djn6vkhuj

Page Update History

v.3: 18-Aug-2017 20:25 - kungfuspacebarbarian (Current Version) - Edit Page - Normal View
Changed download links