It can appear on App Store as a free or a paid app.
Have you played this game?You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.
Playlists and Wishlists
RSS FeedsNew member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page
About the Story1867, the peak of Victorian era.
You play a private eye from London who arrives in a grim coastal town to investigate a distress call from your old friend. You find him brutally murdered, and a short visit quickly turns into a full-scale campaign against criminal masterminds, corrupt police and a secret science society.
In Episode 1 you focus on the case of Viola, the missing daughter of a local banker.
- Enjoy high quality interactive fiction with subtle notes of British humour
- Search for crime evidence with your phone camera
- Physically walk in real life to move around Snowport
- Get immersed in nuanced artwork, voiceover, music and sound
What people say:
- "The biggest joy of Silent Streets is the reward on the investment that you put into it, and I was hooked while I played it" - Daniel Cooper, Engadget
- "The atmospheric text and characterisation are Silent Streets' strongest suits" - Ronan Price, Irish Independent
- "It quickly hooked me in with the strong story and the interesting real-world walking mechanic" - Jon Martindale, KitGuru.net
- "An experience that’s artfully put together and packed with novel ideas" - Stephen McNeice, Newstalk.com
Streets ahead of the new AR craze
The atmospheric text and characterisation are Silent Streets' strongest suits, though the branching narrative and investigation mechanics thinly disguise a linear plot.
See the full review
Walking ‘Silent Streets’ makes for a sinister but short adventure
I enjoyed my sojourn through the darker corners of Victorian Britain and will probably go back there soon. Silent Streets captured the dark, Holmesian vibe that makes those stories so engaging. If the following chapters are as engaging as the first, I'm sure the game will do well, and I'll continue to get more of that much-needed fresh air and exercise.
See the full review